View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 03:15 PM   #8
big dawg
Energon
Re: Big Dawg's Collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
...first!

Love the G2 Ramjet, but seeing the BM Blackarachnia like that pains me to no end. It's almost like she lost a game of musical chairs that your figures were playing on the corner unit
Haha, yeah my bad guys lost the battle and have to stay in their box until the autobot overlords decide they can leave (or I buy more shelves lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brr-icy View Post
Looking good, those are different shelves
Quote:
Originally Posted by protoform_ironhide View Post
Nice collection. So where do u get those shelves?
Thanks, I think I got them from Jysk for like $3 each.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzo View Post
Nice stuff you got there!! but I think Autobots and Decepticons are Bomber fans!! lol
They must be Maple Leafs fans too then lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobot_Orion View Post
cool corner collection.
They definitely help condense them within the space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty_Galvatron View Post
Some really nice acquisitions there, especially considering you started in 2010!! I'm looking at City Commander, Skywarp, etc. It's too bad you don't have room for the boxed stuff.

And let "rot" Supreme Devastator rot in that MISB. Any reason your not opening it? Avoiding disappointment perhaps? :-) I've opened mine, and I hate it like no other TF.

I did not notice until now how the original Universe Galvatron is perfectly camouflaged with Armada Unicron's legs. He could, potentially, cling to Unicron's shin and then spring into action, surprising all opponents.
Thanks man. Have a Ramjet on the way so my seekers will finally be complete (will take a pic when that is done). My MISB ROTF devastator shall remain in his plastic prison until my movie collection is complete. I only need an HA sideswipe, HA soundwave, deluxe Q and wheelie till he gets to play (and maybe the aveo swerve if I can find someone to sell it at a decent price).

I also can't wait to take some pics of my G1 collection and do a new update. Very excited (although I would like a couple more pieces until I am confortable showing what I have). Thanks again for everyone posting.
big dawg is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.