Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 12:29 AM   #18
Slayback
Animated
Re: FPcore Steel Core Trailer

I'm just going to disagree with Ultra Primal on a few things.. well a lot. Pure opinion because i think you've generalized just a bit.

People collect old stuff - why? because its what they collect. As a dealer yourself - you should know that people still buy older figures - it doesnt make those figures obsolete - it makes them a collectible. It goes in their collection for whatever purposes. So what if its an add-on. It makes the figure look -whatever way someone wants to look at it. it seeks to improve.

FP's name isnt as important anymore? I'm not sure how you've determined that. Sure theres a ton of companies that are doing a variable amount of figures - some in direct competition over the same characters, but i have yet to see a company that has commanded the demand with as many figures that they've put out. You're talking about FP - how many figues have they put out now? let's see 5 for the stunticons. 3 for Bruticus. 3 for the instecticons. (i'm not doing recolours), Add on kit for cliffjumper, the 3 headmasters, 2 dinos. the g1-styled whatever they were called prehistoric guys... That's a lot for a company that you're saying is in diluted waters. There might seem to be a lot of 3rd party companies -but its not that hard to see which figures will last and which wont. Lumping them all together and saying they're all the same is pretty ludicrous with all due respect.

feedback :http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=31815
Slayback is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.