Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 06:40 AM   #6
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Walmart is on crack

I'm starting to wonder about Walmart Canada and it's practices. Don't even get he started on the whole Walmart vs. Walmart.ca debacle. YOU'RE THE SAME COMPANY, DON'T BS ME THAT YOU ARE SEPARATE AND CAN'T PRICE MATCH!!!

I find that their aggressive pricing policies seem to have gone by the wayside. They recently posted about items they will no longer price match. Their food prices are no longer any different than competitors, worse in some cases. (Not talking about sale prices, just regular prices. Remember when they said they wanted to be the lowest price in the market, even if only by pennies?)

As to the Superion. It seems to be the same thing TRU has been notorious for in the past, and still to some degree. The whole keep things on the shelves, or in stock on the site, at full price years after it's release. TRU could argue it wanted to keep shelves looking full (sure), but a website where everything is sitting in a warehouse taking up space that could be used for new stock? I don't get the business logic of keeping old stock when you could add more new stock that is selling.

And to those of you mentioning how you can get items on the secondary market. Is that how you want large corporations to work out their pricing now? Sorry customers, but eBay seller JimmieJoe234 has it for $xxxx so we will charge you similar.

I agree that if you don't like the price, don't buy. Money talks and BS walks, but let's not be too complacent about the business practices of large corporations. They are always looking for ways to improve the bottom line, even at the expense of customers. That's why government has to enact laws to protect consumers.

Anyway, sorry end of rant lol.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.