View Single Post
Old 04-22-2019, 11:11 PM   #2
imfallenangel
Cybertron
Re: Walmart is on crack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtreme987 View Post
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/transfo.../6000195422574

This thing needs to be liquidated ASAP. I could see the pricepoint if it were sold by the shady 3rd party CMDStore but it's sold by Walmart itself. It's what 3-4 years old now. Come on Walmart. Get rid of this crap already so new stuff can come in.
Are you angry that they still have it or because of the price?

It might be 3 years old, but if they have stock and it's still selling... heck, there's a few that I'd really love if they'd still have such overstock that they'd still sell at an actual reasonable price such as Metroplex for example as I missed it when it was out and now it's rare to find at less than double/triple the price.

To be honest, I JUST bought a set of KO Aerialbots/Superion a few weeks ago simply because I missed getting him at the time, and came across a great deal which cost me around 50$ for the set, and are as good if not better than the official Hasbro ones. So in relation to your post, should Walmart had made him in a liquidation price that would have been closer to what I paid for the KO, as I would agree that it's a bit much for such an older set/figure, I would have gone with that one instead.
imfallenangel is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.