Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 10:26 AM   #2
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Re: Ages Three and Up Announcement: New Owner and Relaunch

Hi There,

It's been a while since Ages Three and Up has made any announcements here in the forums. Sorry we've been absent for so long. But it has been productive...

Since the original reopening of the Ages Three and Up online store in May 2009, I've been busy gathering more feedback for the store, it's new direction and forging new relationships to help bring customers more transformers focused collectibles.

Thanks to all those that supported us and bought our Transformers when we relaunched in May. Your support has helped to keep Ages Three and Up in the community. It's been a bit of an adventure already as a new owner trying to revive a great store that has had so much history with this community, but I am dedicated to keep stocking our store with products that our customers will enjoy for time to come.

Now I know many have had questions about what happened to Ages... does it still exists or not? Will we still be supporting the transformers collectors in our region? Does Spencer still owns the store? And in some cases I've seen questions as to whether or not the new owners are just made up figments in digital space.

To respond... I really do exist and I did acquire AgesThreeAndUp.com (and all it's web properties) from Spencer last December... thanks to my supporters that made that happen. I did not assume ownership of his inventory, nor the retail store which is now owned by another outfit.

However that does not mean we have left the retail scene. In addition to the efforts we have made to improve our online store, we have made Ages Three and Up transformers available to our local customers in Vancouver, Canada through The Urban Samurai Hobbies store located in Lougheed Town Centre (Upper Level across form The Bay). We've rented out half the space to display and stock items so that local customers can have the convenience of just stopping by to purchase their items they want right away.

Spencer does work at the retail location for Urban Samurai Hobbies, but has nothing to do with Ages Three and Up operations in any way nor does he have any ownership of the brand itself. We have a whole new crew that runs the Ages Three and Up section.

I know that in the last closing months of the original Ages Three and Up Store, there was lots of uncertainty and concerns about how some things were being handled. But without passing judgement, I would like to say that as the new owner, I strive to make sure my customers stay happy and find the products they are looking for at reasonable prices.

I know from being a customer of the store in the past and up to the time it ended that I was treated with that ideal and always got the stuff I needed at fair prices and received good customer support. I hope to continue more of that.

It's been slow going up to this point, but I am happy to say that we are back and are already starting to stock the store with new products. We will be rotating our stock often now, so check us out for the latest preorders and specials.

We have now confirmed shipment of products on their way to the store this week and will start shipping out to customers next week:

* MP-01B Convoy
* Ravage USB Stick
* Grimlock Optical Mouse
* Buster Prime
* Alternity Bumblebee and Cliff Jumper
* Restock on ROTF Jetfire
* Restock on e-Hobby Megatron Exclusive
* Restock on e-Hobby Sunstorm Exclusive

There's also tons of already available stock in the store. So check out the new online store @ agesthreeandup.com or for local customers who haven't already, drop by the Urban Samurai store @ Lougheed Town Centre.

Thanks,

Boris Chow

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.