Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-22-2018, 09:21 AM   #82
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions
Re: I said I wouldn’t and I did. Go "figure."

Dec 22 – Prime Wars Trilogy Monsterbot Repugnus

OK so I panicked. As we have always been shortchanged by Hasbro somehow, someway with the last wave releases and with the exclusives so dingd0ng was kind enough to order this for me as I was literally on the road when he was released at Amazon.com. It’s not like any of us knew if he would show up on .ca and I imagined the same for P/CP at the time (but for whatever reason didn’t want him at the time). For me this guy he was so much more important only because he finishes the trio and does so quite nicely. Yes the Titan Master version is fine but if you have the other two in deluxe class then it just doesn’t feel the same.

Back to the figure, yes he does share the same mold, but he has been changed enough to make the transformation different. Now one thing I will say is that I changed heads halfway through the shoot and then swapped the face plates with the other small Repugnus Titan Master. I like the straight yellow of the head but the face from the legends version had more appeal to it so when checking the pics you should see that. For Monster mode I decided to use the sword halves as “wings” as they do tab in but not very securely. A bit of a bump and they will fall off but at least it can store in monster mode and looks better with them then without. Anyway glad to have the trio together and finished and the “Repugni” look good together as well.

wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.