Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018, 12:18 AM   #53
imfallenangel
Cybertron
Re: The Transformers VENTING Thread

The crap plastic and emptiness of so many in the last waves.. I miss the "full" arms and legs that had screws to hold the parts together...

I hate getting one that looks great from the main angles only to find that it's so empty, light, and brittle that transforming it means risking a snap of a part.. *sigh*

That and pricing.. where a medium one would be priced at where the larger sized ones were just a few years ago, but with the cheaper plastic on top of that...

As they are meant for kids/children, I just don't get it... aside the $$$ if they get broken and the parent has to go buy another.

I like the ones that I can have my 5 year old grand-nephew be able to play and not worry about him breaking them.. example: just about anything from the Energon era.

The "last" ones lately I've seen are the RiD Windblade, the medium/Voyager sized Movie Megatron (plane/jet) and such.

If I feel that it wouldn't survive being dropped, it's bad plastic. I should fell that I would be able to use it to pound some nails into wood darn it! (take the Energon Tidal Wave or Omega supreme for other examples of tough and semi flexible plastic should be like)

Heck I bought and returned my Tripticon within an hour as it broke as I was assembling it (the hip ratchet)... like come on, seriously...
imfallenangel is online now   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.