Old 01-23-2021, 10:17 AM   #25
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions
Re: Kingdom Appreciation/ Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfallenangel View Post
Actually... it's 100%.

CW were available for 15$... at 30$ for deluxes since then, that's double (100% increase).

To think that I hesitated on a few at 15$ at the time... and now I jump at any sales that makes them at the 15-20$.

It's really is that bad.
Well, depends on when your cutoff is. They haven't been 14.99 for a very long time. They were 16.99 in the latter stages of "proper" generations. Combiner wars was the first jump. The deluxes went to 17.99. titans return and potp went to 19.99. so they've been around 18-20 for a good several years. I don't think it's quite fair to judge a price jump against 15 from.. 7 years ago? 8?

From potp to siege was a full ten bucks. The aesthetic changed but nothing about the toy quality or deco justifies it.

Your math is correct ofc. I think it was surprising how low priced deluxes were for a long time when marvel figures were already climbing. Sadly or fairly if you compare a marvel legends at 30 to a deluxe at 30, given the greater complexity... It's funny tho. I agree with you. There were plenty of toys I passed on even at $15. Now? Lol

Anyway. Had deluxes gone up to 25 I would not have been surprised. Shrug.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.