Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 03:45 AM   #5
chovner
Titanium
chovner's Ebay Auctions
Re: Where to buy online and pre-order?

My favorite online store is Automaton hands down. As long as they have what I want in stock I'll always go with them. Their communication is awesome, shipping is fast and you're kept informed about your order at all times. The other comparable online Canadian store is Agesthreeandup, but their prices are all in USD for some reason (still don't understand why a Canadian company in BC would charge in USD). My experience with with Ages has been mixed, some orders ship with no issues and on time, others have arrived inexplicably late, and their communication isn't the best... at least when it comes to my orders I seem to have problems, but others don't seem to share my experiences with them so take my opinion with a grain of salt.
I've never dealt with BK Collectables or Kool Toys so I can't comment on them.

BBTS, and TFsource have huge selection, but anytime I've ordered from them I've been charged extra customs which always sucks...

Robotkingdom and Chimungmung are great for good prices, surprisingly fast shipping considering they're overseas...I'll often get orders shipped to my door faster from their part of the world than I do from Agesthreeandup one province over, from the time I hit PAY from Paypal to when I get it in hand.

Here's my personal ranking:
1. Automatontoys
2. Chimungmung
3. Robotkingdom
4. BBTS
5. Agesthreeandup
6. TFsource

Last edited by chovner; 08-02-2013 at 03:51 AM.
chovner is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.