Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Thread: Heavy Mods & Scratchbuilds custom concept me & Malwave would like feedback on
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 10:11 PM   #1
Foxw
Founder of BFC group
Lightbulb custom concept me & Malwave would like feedback on

Greetings everyone.

Starting off, i'm asking for feedback on a idea me and a buddy were bantering around, we had an interesting idea forming and i feel now is the time to ask the greater community what they think.

okay here's the concept.

While alot of us seem to adore the little kreon guys (I know i do), we all know there will be certain characters we are NOT likely to see any day soon.

so i struck on the idea, why not do custom kits like Maijin's Frenzy/Rumble but take it to the next level. Do Full on Microchanger kits, so we can turn the glutton of human figs into some of our favorite TF's & have both the char & alt mode.

Basically the plan was to start with one Fan Fav not being done yet by hasbro, and create all the parts needed to turn a minifig into them in full Kreo style.

Now we've not decided who to start with, but suggestions would be appriciated, and might even run a poll eventually as obviously the first kit's success would determine if we put the effort out to do more.

thanks for stopping by everyone.

Foxw
Foxw is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.