Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 12:15 PM   #24
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions
Re: Are we allowed back in toys r us now???(everything's open now right??)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crobot91 View Post
I guess it depends on the province. I don't believe the ones in Ontario are open unless it is for online pick-ups. I could be wrong though since I haven't driven to one in 2 months.
It's all provincial, and after that, up to the business. Alberta is allowing some retail and services to open up today. Many restaurants and salons/barbers are not doing so because the guidelines and expectations do not make sense or make people feel at all safe. Hell, I'm not about to go hit up a restaurant or cafe anytime soon.

Alberta has already clarified schools will not reopen this year, we will continue emergency remote learning til the end of the school year and hopefully in September we will have kids back. I've seen some of the rules QC schools have to follow, it's insane and honestly, most of what QC seems to be doing seems way too fast. Ontario and other provinces have announced different reopening schedules.

Have had little previously where I would praise him, but Doug Ford has done a great job during this pandemic. One of the best things he has said is that the reopening plans "are a road map, not a calendar." If things start to spike, expect big clampdowns again.

So your city's TRU might be open. Or it might not. That's entirely up to the regulations of your province and perhaps even the TRU store individually.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.