Thread: Post your hauls
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 11:09 AM   #2755
FreedomGundam
Freedom, ikimasu!
Re: Post your hauls

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConvoyGTR View Post
I would of never gotten Ice Kirby if not for all the different options for regular Kirby: Fighter, Parasol, and sleeping face. And that's on top of the Fire and Sword from the regular release. I am really tempted at some point to get 1-2 more regular Kirbys (Kirbies?) to probably feature them all.
That's not a bad idea. I'm trying to think which powers we can do already with the regular+ice set:
- Sword, Fire/Fireball, Ice/Freeze, Sleep, Ball (har har), Parasol, and Star Rod, I guess?... I think that's it?
I think the only hats that I still want would be the jester-style one for Beam (and the wand, of course), something for Bomb (I think it used to be the same hat as Sword, but now it's different) with a bomb, and something like the hat for Stone/Ninja in Kirby Super Star. Or just give me a standalone rock-Kirby and call it a day.

Quote:
And have been waiting for shapeways to have a free shipping campaign so I can get a kicking foot to probably do up Fighter Kirby. But ya, I didn't think I would start a Kirby collection either or be eager to get more lol.
Ooooh. Keep me posted on that one if you see the free shipping.
I was JUST wondering about that part.

Quote:
- Figma Kill La Kill Kiryuin Satsuki
Love the show, never got the fig becuz felt iffy. But realized I should anyways (probably never displayed) and found a eshop from Singapore at MSRP last week. They were really nice ppl. Really nice.

- Figma Kill La Kill Matoi Ryuko
Amiami today. Impetus to get the two girls was because this was rereleased.
I've had those two since their release (in fact, I have the GSC exclusive swords for Satsuki as well), and they display really nicely with each other.
I'm actually surprised we haven't gotten any of the other characters like Mako and the Elite Four, or any character in regular uniforms, upgraded uniforms, Nudist Beach forms. Or hell, even just Ryuko and Satsuki in the Senketsu/Junketsu swap.

TFs and other toys for sale! (last updated: Post-TFCon2018):
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=72568

Custom Double-Detolfs:
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=47820

Looking for:
- Cybertron Hot Shot
- Cybertron Defense Hot Shot
- G1 Repugnus
- G1 Scowl (with Monstructor foot)
- G1 Icepick small gun
- G1 Fire Guts God Ginrai

Last edited by FreedomGundam; 02-13-2018 at 11:13 AM.
FreedomGundam is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.