Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-16-2020, 04:09 PM   #82
big dawg
Energon
Re: Siege Red Wing: Any news on a Canadian release?

Lol well once you order one online (like I did for $35) you are sure to find one for retail (like I did, on sale for $9). Now I have to figure out what to do with the expensive version if/when it ever arrives

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nemesis View Post
Did you at least eventually get a proper Ratbat/Rumble? I've never even seen one (the closest was someone on here in the BC sightings thread saying that they were returning one to a store several hours away from me). Given how far away we're now getting from the last waves of Siege being released, I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and pay some silly scalper price on eBay if I really want one. Or pray that later waves of Earthrise feature re-releases the way some of the Battlemasters (and Astrotrain) are getting a second life.

Honestly, I wish Hasbro would figure out that this sort of late-wave scarcity seems like it's almost always a problem (I'm looking at you, PotP Novastar) and perhaps tighten up the release schedule to a set 4 waves (Christmas, March-ish, June-ish, and about September). It should surprise no one that stores are probably not going to want to take fresh stock of a soon-to-be-discontinued product in like late October/November when they've probably still got oodles of earlier stuff that hasn't moved yet and are going to end up doing a slash and burn clearance when the calendar rolls over.

Sorry. I think I've been holding that rant in for a while, lol.
big dawg is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.