Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-27-2021, 12:55 PM   #296
The Nemesis
Alternator
Re: Northmen Collectibles NMC Toys - not impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodimusRocks View Post
is there a way to report his business, apparently he's breaking google review rules by offering coupons in exchange for reviews.

You could report him to Google's advertising arm through their customer support channels, but I have a feeling they won't do much because a) it's Google and b) this would be such a small potatoes thing that it wouldn't be worth their time.

https://support.google.com/business/gethelp

that seems to be the closest thing I can find that isn't reporting specific reviews for violations or reporting the business for alteration/attention on the maps side of things.

I had a Scorponok 2nd release pre-order with him for like literally less than 6 hours earlier in the year before I cancelled it. I ended up eating the 5% fee (which this time he said was not a "restocking" fee but was to cover paypal vendor charges, something I can almost see as legit given that Paypal does skim a cut off vendors for using their services) because I didn't want to get into the fight and it was my own stupid fault for jumping into the order without double-checking everything.

He was pretty cordial with me through the whole process, no doubt because I tried my best to be as non-confrontational as I possibly could. Though by the end one of my last e-mails asking about how long it took to process the refund did get a response that went off on a tangent about how "terrible" other customers were for taking advantage of him and cancelling orders and blah blah blah.

I'm glad I got out early before things had a chance to really go south.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.