Nexus Maximus
Re: War For Cybertron: Siege Greenlight Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wervenom View Post
Bought
Absolutely!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriBlurr View Post
Sweet. Now just give us Lancer for the full Elita Team.
I was going to say the exact same thing. Chromia can serve as backup lol. She's tough enough on her own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xueyue2 View Post
In my opinion this is probably the worst Deluxe mold in recent years, but Hasbro keeps repainting it....
If I may play Devil's advocate to your opinion, I figure it gets repainted so often because it is actually a fantastic mold, to some of us anyway, and is very versatile for this entire team. It makes them look uniform as a combiner and as a unit. The brilliance is in the various backpack configurations that can be pulled off in order to offer different looks while still maintaining the excessively wide range of poseability.
All that said, the mold should definitely not be used for anyone other than this group, I'm not normally a fan of unofficial combiners and I understand that most people think like you do and dislike the mold on the whole. I have to ask though, out of curiosity, why do you dislike the mold? I actually struggle to find anything at all about it to dislike so I'm just curious how the other side thinks.
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.