Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 10:48 PM   #44
evenstaves
you renegade maverick
Re: The Transformers VENTING Thread

Main b*tching will be lack of options for retail shops
WM, TRU and absolutely buttf*cking goose-egg anything else

Most other big dept stores don't even have toy sections anymore, I remember being able to hit up Zellers for older figs that hadn't sold in years, good times
Sears, The Bay, closed or on the way out, no toy sections either

Comic shop in town has a CW G2 Menasor for (Christ I forget) like $175-$190, that's beyond even eBay scalper level

Really wish I hadn't been poor as sh*t during TFCC's website clearancing sale
The discounts were insane and getting insane-er, I was stupid and dreamed the stuff I was after could get to (idk) 70% off or something, instead I ended up never taking a swing at all before stock dried up

Only got one damned Detolf and wish I could display more figs without stuff getting dusty

Wish Prime Wars had given us little figs for more Masterforce characters, watching it with my kid and all the little figs that I could muster (POTP Metalhawk, Lander, Phoenix, Blood, Gilmer, Dauros, TR Fangry for Wilder)
Wish GrandMax's preorder fiasco didn't rob us of a Diver
God help me, I'm thinking of getting the Takara Legends Wheelie and Highbrow JUST so that I can have a little Shuta and a blue car for him (also considering another TR Loudmouth just for the car for Minerva, same reason)

Gonna stop, post too long
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.