Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 10:02 PM   #1
GMfan
Robot in Disguise
Re: GMfan's Ultra Magnus Madnus Collection

I could have posted my entire collection of Transformers, though it would have taken some time to take those pics with it being so dispersed about my house, and most of it is your run of the mill stuff from the last 8 or so years you could find in retail. So I figured I'd post my collection that most don't focus on and I seem to specialize in, ULTRA MAGNUS!

Generation 1

G1 (1986) - The original bad boy, based off of Diaclone Powered Convoy and the last Diaclone toy to be used in the Transformers line. This one may not be a total original, he's the TRU reissue but with G1 launchers. I actually prefer the short stacks as they don't pop up in "Ultra" mode and he’s got the rubber tires, blue face plate, and red eyes which are perfect for Magnus. Without him the rest would not have followed, and will definitely hold a special place in my heart.

Masterpiece (2004)
– Not quite Ultra...but he did come with an incredibly crappy build yourself trailer!!!...oddly though he does have the Matrix so apparently this is Magnus taken from some time after Prime died and before Galvatron slagged him on Junk.

6’ Titanium (2007)
– A rather rare 6’ titanium that didn’t see at retail release in many provinces and states. I however did find this one at a local Zellers so huzzah! :P A great representation of G1 Ultra Magnus totally self contained and not having a separate “Magnus” cab...great...if you can get your hands on one.

Classics (2007)/City Commander Set (2008)
– An ordinary Magnus figure few wanted was turned instantly desirable once the City Commander set was released for him. Though he’s no longer a car carrier the trailer explodes into 8 pieces to form the “Ultra” armor and 1 piece that becomes the BFG. Added were the G1 Magnus missiles and Autobot insignias.

Custom by chansformers (2009)
– A 23rd birthday gift from the awesome Otis who took a G1 Ultra Magnus and added some articulation to him and some upgraded weaponry. This amazing piece only proves the way to this man’s heart is through his Ultra Magnus.

Canadian Slag ...it's a podcast. About robits. Listen to it...cuz you can't watch it.
GMfan is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.