Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 10:52 PM   #22
TMIIWonkoNemises
Animated
Send a message via Skype™ to TMIIWonkoNemises
Re: Canadian Slag Episode 57 - Party of Five

Ah,another Episode upon us,in it's most disorganized fashion yet,pfft.

I'm personally curious on which Zellers you're mentioning.I wouldn't mind grabbing some few Transmetals myself.

For the new 40 toys that need to be seen,I am all for the diversity aside from revamped G1 stuff.After the Beast Wars mentions for the past few years (Hall of Fame,15th Anniversary,DOTM Darksteel),it's pretty clear that they,RiD,and even Unicron Trilogy will have a foreseeable future in this line.Like Daniel said,'Anything is possible'.

Bot Shots blind packs.Now that's something I want to get into (And not just for the Chase figure)

I'm supportive of the new direction of the fourth film,which may be another opportunity for the writer(s) and director to get this right.Chris' theory is pretty solid,but I personally do want Tyrese and Josh to return to the film and make it a more darker than DOTM.If they ever return to the political drama that the previous films gave us,I would also like for them to make it more 'realistic' in a sense instead of making it ambiguous and light-hearted.

Phil,I will gladly chip in my tuition for the next two years to get Kruger to write again

I don't know about you Phil,but even though that the toyline is made for the kids,it doesn't really excuse Hasbro to make a different version of BumbleBee for each line.Even parents and kids alike have grown tired of seeing yellow on the wall (Speaking from personal experience)

Oh God,your ending just got super creepy.Thank you for the nightmares,you jerks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoman View Post
Cause Shout likes their DVD releases to have a budget of 3 bucks. If you look at the DVD credits, everyone works for free, only Brian Ward gets payed.
Quite a shame indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisky Tango Foxtrot View Post
My anus is certainly not a secret toys garden, and I'm deeply offended by the insinuation!
TMIIWonkoNemises is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.