Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 02:48 AM   #1395
CanBot
Cybertron
Re: MP Soundwave @ TRU.CA

After reading dozens of pages about the eye issue of SW, lol, I've come to realize that some people care, some don't, and usually those who don't think that modding the bot is fair game. I don't like messing with them, but I've heard the reprolabels stickers work. I can't find any pics of him with the eye stickers, though. At least stickers are removable in the long run, but really, he's SW. But I hear the Takara and Hasbro SW moulds are actually different in some areas, where the Hasbro one looks more cartoon accurate than the TT, except the eyes are G1. In any case...he's still SW, good enough for me. From the beginning, there were things about the MP line that I didn't like, specifically for the little reasons. It really is a shame about MP10, though. Here was a great chance to get MP10 at $90 in Canada, and instead it was in ridiculously low numbers in retail, so the only other option is to spend $300 on the TT version. That's like a smack in the face with a cold salmon! well not exactly, and pardon my whine, but when I read about it, I really do facepalm. From what I've read though, lots of people don't seem to sympathize, and offer the TT solution. Yet that's just so much more expensive. And there are no MP10 HasbroPrimes under $250, at least nothing I've found.

No wonder so many love the 3P stuff!

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.