Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 09:50 AM   #1
Jonnydark
Beast Machine
Question How Do I Become Successful?

Hi everyone. I feel that if a community has enough space and resources and time to devote to collecting toys then perhaps they've solved the truly challenging questions in life. I am intensely curious: How does one become successful? I define successful as: Doing what you want to do, with people you like, with enough of everything that a human needs to flourish and have fun. It is a feeling of aliveness and self actualization. I really want to be me and just live fully.

To be honest I'm pretty far into my journey towards success. I have read hundreds of books on self improvement and my life is shaping into something that looks like the foundation of success. I have a good career, I have a strong romantic relationship. I have friends and collaboration partners. I have intense fun creative hobbies outside of work.

I'm just wondering about the next level. I can see I will achieve FIRE (Financial independence retire early) in 15 years. But is there anything I should be doing in the mean time? It's there any small change... I mean anything tiny... that could improve my life? What has worked for you?

What works for you? What systems or apps or habits have brought you good things?

Jonnydark is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.