Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-20-2020, 11:17 AM   #20
Dangard Ace
Masterpiece
Re: About sightings...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotBot View Post
And, ALL of this attitude is a MAJOR part of the problem. Attitudes like these now are scary. Do I think some places have gone overboard with their measures? Sure, but health officials know the situation WAY better than us and this is not the time to buck the system and drag this out longer than it needs to be. I, for one, would like to get back to work and have the world open for business again, and reckless and careless attitudes like this will absolutely not #flattenthecurve
That said, I hope and assume these comments were just joking, right?
and if you take my post as anything but a joke to lighten up this depressing situation nothing I can do about that.

Quote:
Why go ANYWHERE you don't have to? 2 words - social distancing.

I dunno about you guys but I cannot afford to not work for months instead of weeks because people aren't listening to the new rules of the new norm. Get onboard! We, the world over, are actually in this together. I humbly implore everyone to do what must be done now so this can just be a bad memory.
Social Distancing doesn't mean to lock yourself into a room and throw away the key. That's Self-Isolation. If I'm already buying groceries, which are ESSENTIAL, and no one is between me and the toy aisle I'm taking a stroll over there. If there's a person I avoid it and I keep the minimum two meters distance as advocated by the Govt and WHO, who only say 1m.

https://www.who.int/emergencies/dise...ice-for-public

From Canada.ca

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-heal...istancing.html

What does Social Distancing mean?
This means making changes in your everyday routines in order to minimize close contact with others, including:

avoiding crowded places and non-essential gatherings
avoiding common greetings, such as handshakes
limiting contact with people at higher risk (e.g. older adults and those in poor health)
keeping a distance of at least 2 arms lengths (approximately 2 metres) from others, as much as possible
Dangard Ace is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.