Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-01-2018, 09:51 AM   #10
GotBot
Nexus Maximus
Re: Power of the Primes Wave 2 Deluxe Figures Released in Canadian Retail

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMegatron View Post
These toys have only been released in a few areas. We got them on time, especially since these were meant to be on shelves in April (and late march, which is what happened here).

The US gets stuff early all the time, but then they always end up skipping the last waves. Most americans never saw TR windblade or twintwist in a store and are stuck going to e-bay. I preffer being in canada, where we get everything and at the time we are supposed to get it.
I dunno man, every time I have looked at Twitter, Instagram and the various Facebook groups, I have seen people with these for weeks or months by now. It all started with, I think, Singapore before the new year. You are right though, technically we are getting them on time. It just feels like the last since so many places had them so very early.

I cannot agree though about us getting everything, nor on time. At least not everywhere, around here, we never first nor last saw Voyager Brainstorm, Arcee, Chromia, or any of the last wave of Combiner Wars deluxes nor most recently Ramhorn. As for on time, I was nine months after release seeing Skywarp or Shrapnel, who showed up at Target of all places, it was another 2 months after that before they appeared anywhere else here. It still smarts missing Ramhorn, the ONE titan master I was actually in for.
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.