View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 10:53 AM   #45
imfallenangel
Cybertron
Re: Siege Springer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
A. that site looks sketchy af

b. that's regular TF stuff. Poster was talking about the Takara Legends deco Blurr.
a) It's AliExpress. It's similar to Amazon, but for Asia. I guess you've been under a rock as many members have talked about it in many threads.

Not sketchy at all, I've done probably close to a hundred purchases with them now.. excellent service, but the downfall is that shipping can be slow (very slow at times).

For examples:

And all the TF figures I've gotten that have been KO, have been absolutely fine, identical to the genuine thing in just about every way, some actually better.

The Bruticus 4 smaller ones (as I only had the core figure) where same as originals, while a few set for Superion, appears to be made of better plastic than Hasbro ones... almost Siege type. The only difference I can see is the logo.. so it's not Autobot/Decepticon symbols.

The ones that were "genuine" items, were genuine. It's also a "last ditch place" to get some items, outside of eBay that tends to be used or scalpers for many items.

b) So anyways, yes the OP mentions the Takara deco, but this is probably the cheapest way to get a Blurr.. might not be the Takara deco one, but it's still the figure, which one could always paint anyways.

Not sure the point of your post is. At least, I'm trying to assist the poster. I though we were here to assist each other.

Last edited by imfallenangel; 08-16-2019 at 10:57 AM.
imfallenangel is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.