Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Thread: 2015 Dates?
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 11:51 PM   #16
Swalloweddark
Generation 2
Re: 2015 Dates?

When did this thread turn into something about drinking? Its about dates isn't it? The point is 50% of the co is mostly in the dealers are and the other 50% is just sitting around the bar/restaurant area playing with the toys bought. It isn't THAT hard to figure out. No one cares if you go or stay as everyone has their own thing. Keep in mind if your not there No one is going to miss you.

Anyways, I don't get why TF Con can't just stay on one weekend every year. Any other con stays on their same weekend EVERY YEAR and could careless if they over cross with 1, 2 or 3 cons. SDCC shouldn't effect the dates because thats only sounding as if the Bigger con is a threat to attendance. A Con, especially in two different countries, shouldn't feel threatened by any other. You loose some or gain some.

It just depends on your personal priorities. If SDCC is more important to go to then go. If its TF Con then go. Thats all it should be. There should be no reason TF Con has to work around SDCC. I always rely my decision on what the con brings to the table and what would amuse me for 3 or 4 days.

Last edited by Swalloweddark; 08-10-2014 at 11:54 PM.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.