Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 06:12 PM   #1
slimebucket
Generation 1
Eastside Dodge dealership in Calgary are scammers

Not really having that great of a day...

Stupid car Eastside dodge dealership lied to me when I got my car inspected, (told me I have a month after inspection to get car registered, it was actually 14 days... but the registry was closed for xmas and I wasent able to get into one 20 days later.

The dealership basically told us we need to spend another $200, and actually LAUGHED at us when they told us about it.

My girlfriend is still crying because of it

now I have to cancel a family trip to Edmonton where I was going to buy a used collection of transformers

we just moved here to get away from scummy scam artist like chumps from Vernon BC... my wife has been saying everyone in Calgary has been pretty rude to her, but I didn't pay the complaints much mind, but now I see it. Every grocery store, every mechanic, everywhere we go we get treat as if we are stupid kids bothering them, and that there is NO way we could ever know what we are talking about.

Dont go to eastside dodge dealership for anything. I honestly can't believe their workers laughed at me. First place I called to do a inspection wants to charge $68

FAR CRY FROM $190!!! I could get 3 cars inspected! hat upsets me Is 3 weeks ago when I got it inspected I spent over $1000 their. Got a full detail, inspection, new filters, ect ect. So I called them up after all this complaining about how the worker laughed at my wife and asked them if they would be willing to give a discount on the second inspection because it was how they lied to us that caused the problem to begin with. The guy on the phone told me "thats how much it costs, sorry, we cannot discount it. We have to do a full inspection at $190. That cost is justified because we pay mechanics $120 an hour and a inspection takes over an hour. Sorry, there is nothing we can do."

So i called around looking for inspection prices... everyone gives us same price of $65. The guy at hte dealership straight up lied to me.

Last edited by slimebucket; 01-10-2018 at 06:21 PM.
slimebucket is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.