Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Thread: $70 G1 Optimus
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2019, 08:51 AM   #10
imfallenangel
Cybertron
Re: $70 G1 Optimus

I feel the same... especially without the trailer, I don't even understand why anyone would buy it aside nostalgia.

I was never a huge fan of the G1 that had no articulations, so I prefer the later versions of the Generations line, even though I will say that I would prefer more metal and less emptiness syndrome.

I have a G1 OP (missing all parts such as hands and trailer, etc.) but I can use with the G1 Ultra Magnus "armour" (also missing lots of parts) and when I place it next to any of my other "modern" OP, the G1 feels like a brick that doesn't look even right anymore, not when you have a cartoon accurate, fully poseable version, The rig "alt" mode is it's saving grace as it does look the best.

So, will it sell, I believe so as there's a few members that already stated to want him, or already did get him...

When it comes to price, it's been a funny trip down the road in here lately where many have stated how these prices are crazy, but how the desire to get the figures wins out, *sadly, I'm one of them for the Siege line, but it's also a case that it's probably the last line I get and only might get a few random ones afterwards), and then there's the ones that support and enjoy the prices increases.
imfallenangel is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.