Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 03:36 AM   #2
UsernamePrime
G.I. Joe is better.
Re: Good sites to order figures?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian12 View Post
I'd prefer going to stores for my figures in person but since this pandemic has closed all of em but Walmart indefinitely I wanna know what my online ordering options are.

I've used Amazon before but their selection and prices aren't always ideal, I'm thinking of ordering stuff from EB Games and Toys R Us. If anybody here has ordered from those sites, what are your experiences with em? Are the shipping times quick/slow? Do the packages arrive in good condition/damaged?

Dunno about EB orders. I've only bought 2-3 figures from them and it was all ER wave 1 stuff back in early March.

TRU is fine and ships quick enough if they have stock. I think curbside pick up is a thing still with them as well? I've not had any damages to my orders with them either but shit happens on occasion I'm sure.

tftoys.ca - expensive shipping but if buying lots it could work out, selective buying if you will. Ship time is fast and in good condition.

agesthreeandup.ca - never tried but I hear good things and I got pre-orders with them for scorp and skylinx at great pricing relative to the rest.

I've also done BBTS and Entertainment Earth and TF Source. Expensive after shipping and conversion, shipping takes over a week sometimes, never dinged for duties so far. Arrives in great condition. I've only used them about 5 times when I was playing catch-up to some older generations lines.

Placing an add in the "Wanted" section may help out? Also going over sale threads of board members as some may have what you want in case you didn't check yet?

Also kijiji, perhaps people are feeling an economic pinch due to the world being fucked up, could catch a deal there? I know I listed stuff for cheap just to clear my "im done with you" figures.

Try not buying from China, they've given us enough......

Last edited by UsernamePrime; 04-03-2020 at 06:52 AM.
UsernamePrime is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.