View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 04:04 PM   #5
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions
Re: The Transformers VENTING Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BludChylde View Post
My rant is about how Hasbro set the waves up for Power of the Primes and Combiner Wars.

How hard would it have been to put all Aerialbots in CW wave 1 and all Stunticons in wave 2? I have a Superion missing a limb and my Menasaur consists of 1 limb (I admit my own fault on Motormaster because at the rate he was not selling, I kept tlling myself I'd just get him next time). Defensor I managed to get all 5 (didn't realize just how cooler the smaller guys were until TR so I never got Groove). Onslaught is the only Bruticus member I never found in store, but at least having to track the torso down might be a bit easier than the limbs.

PotP, I'm still missing Sludge and Snarl, yet my WalMart some how managed to get 3 Rippersnappers. At least with TR and it looks like Seige, you aren't out a complete sub team when wave 2 has a hard time showing up.

Oh stupid question for anyone that can help. Does anyone know of a website that still has the Hasbro promotional images for CW/TR/PotP? I had been using them as desktop wallpapers, but my hard drive died in August and I didn't have them backed up. Unfortunately I can find a couple, but not all and cannot find the Dinobot ones at all. Figured I'd tack it on here because I didn't want to clutter up the main page making a post asking.
I'm not strictly defending it, but there was an interview with Warden or somebody (I believe on BWTF) where it came out to being a design issue. Air Raid wasn't ready yet for some reason or another so they swapped him with Drag Strip.

I mean, I agree. It was an insane way to do a wave.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.