Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 07:53 PM   #20
oroboru
Machine War
Re: Masterpiece Cordon additional images ? arm cannon confirmed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper6 View Post
Yes, they are between North American partners, however that doesn't belie the fact that things are changing or in danger of changing and tariffs and junk are still going to be an issue. On top of that I have no idea how A3U get's them, but I will admit that there could be something there.

Also, the NAFTA thing isn't that big of a deal for importing, it's the exchange rate that's causing us more problems... I brought NAFTA up as an example of how things could drastically alter even a few months from now should things collapse. The exchange rate however is still shit and we're going Pay CND for US dollars to pay Japan exporters in Yen because I don't think third party sellers get stuff straight from Takara and I'm not sure if you can pay CND to YEN for importing stock from Japan... I have no idea then, maybe I'm completely off, I don't run a business after all so I have no idea what the hell the cost to import the stuff even is.
A3U probably gets their stuff from Japan, just like my buddy does for his store.

http://bigpfeiffer.com/

Try emailing him and asking for a quote. I guess if there is enough of an interest for this item, I could convince his ass to make a profile here and he could deal with y'all directly.

I'd ask myself, but I really have no interest in this deco.

As for exchange rate, the entire world is tied into the US dollar, so I hear where you're coming from. I know when you're in the actual country, exchange rates are typically better than what we get on the Interwebs here.. of course, that doesn't help us at all.

What also doesn't help is the 3% or whatever it is service fee that most of us pay for For Ex.
oroboru is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.