Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 07:39 PM   #19
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus
Re: Masterpiece Cordon additional images ? arm cannon confirmed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oroboru View Post
Isn't NAFTA between North American partners only? Why would this affect us buying stuff from overseas? It's not like it passes through US borders.
Yes, they are between North American partners, however that doesn't belie the fact that things are changing or in danger of changing and tariffs and junk are still going to be an issue. On top of that I have no idea how A3U get's them, but I will admit that there could be something there.

Also, the NAFTA thing isn't that big of a deal for importing, it's the exchange rate that's causing us more problems... I brought NAFTA up as an example of how things could drastically alter even a few months from now should things collapse. The exchange rate however is still shit and we're going Pay CND for US dollars to pay Japan exporters in Yen because I don't think third party sellers get stuff straight from Takara and I'm not sure if you can pay CND to YEN for importing stock from Japan... I have no idea then, maybe I'm completely off, I don't run a business after all so I have no idea what the hell the cost to import the stuff even is.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.