Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 10:30 PM   #19
The Nemesis
Alternator
Re: Siege Red Wing: Any news on a Canadian release?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMegatron View Post
The only true EB release this year is Ratchet. Every other Generations Select toy is not exclusive to them. For instance, I just bought Nightbird and Zetar from TRU.ca. Free shipping plus I will get some money back friday since both toys are on sale.
So that's where I would shop for nightbird.

As for Redwing, all we know is that if it comes to canada, it wont be an eb exclusive. So probably TRU, like the other Target exclusives we got. If it comes.
I've got a Nightbird from TFSource in my stack, just waiting on some other stuff to come into stock so I can qualify for free shipping. Mostly it was stuff that was either unannounced here or having issues with availability at the time I ordered (Jetfire, the Refraktor 3-pack, Smokescreen, Nightbird, Lancer). Aside from Lancer it does seem like I can get most of it here, especially at TRU, but if I start cancelling stuff I'll drop below the free shipping threshold. So I'm content to wait for the last couple things to come into stock on their site and pick it all up at the end of this month or early November.

It's just Red Wing that's a question mark for me right now.
The Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.