Thread: Warbotron
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2016, 08:20 PM   #16
optimusb39
Animated
Re: Warbotron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix_Holder View Post
You got very, very lucky. The majority if people had missing parts, wrong parts, stressed out of the box joints and other parts. You do have a qc problem with yours but you've been lucky that it's still ok, in combined mode his ankle ratchets are clear orange brittle plastic that is guaranteed to snap eventually. It came with an extra set but it's still cheap brittle orange clear plastic. It's the worst decision warbatron could have made for ankle design.

When i got mine the first thing i did was open the ankle ratchets and use a fine grit sandpaper to remove a 1/16" off the tip of the tooth. Without such a sharp point the ankles moved beautifully. The only other issue i ever had was the transperent cockpit for airburst. It developed a stress crack internally in the windshield after pushing the nosecone in place in shuttle mode and pressing the tab in. Found out that its easier just to grab the shoulder pads and oull them out to the sides before folding nosecone away rather than yank the cone up. Didnt have any other problems with mine.
optimusb39 is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.