Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 11-28-2019, 11:02 PM   #10
JohnathanKong
Generation 2
Re: Storing Accessories

Quote:
Originally Posted by evenstaves View Post
Onboard kibble storage in every mode is one of those beautiful and insanely beneficial things, it's like eras of time passing
And I love it so much

Being a out-of-the-box collector for G1 must be so trying sometimes in that regard (seekers, cassettes, etc)
I collect masterpiece and FansToys, however, siege has been fantastic. I've noticed that siege does have storage for all accessories, but masterpiece and FT try to cram as much as possible into the toys. Most have multiple head sculpts, lots of accessories (MP hot rod came with a massive fishing rod), and lots of other extra parts.

I love the Tupperware idea, but some accessories are large, megatrons gun parts, so I'd need a rather large box. I also don't like to mix and match, meaning I'd want the parts sectioned off, so not too sure how much space the Tupperware is going to take if I try to do that.

As others have said, I have them in bags, but it's just a large dump, and when I'm looking for something, I have to dump everything out and attempt to find it.

Either way, I'm going to see if I can find something that will fit majority of stuff and I may store the larger accessories separately. Thanks guys!
JohnathanKong is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.