Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-01-2021, 11:56 PM   #2906
seancuthbertca
Generation 2
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crobot91 View Post
Yeah; that's the one I was thinking of. I'm surprised they don't open these giftsets to verify the contents once they've been returned. Some toys r us stores open the boxes to verify the contents. I recently returned a MPM Starscream since I got him again on sale and the price adjustment period had passed. Sure enough, the customer service rep opened the box to verify the product. I'm assuming they added tape and put him back on the shelves later that day.

From what I've always read and heard from people that buy Amazon return pallets is Amazon doesn't bother checking returns. So there's a good scam on higher priced items, people buy it, return back something else of the same weight to get a refund. But Amazon does have automated systems that check for the same buyer doing a lot of returns. I'm leaning toward people in the warehouses doing it themselves in some cases.

To get back on topic though, I hope Amazon Canada does get the Dirge and Ramjet pack. Collecting all 6 seekers in the WFC line too.
seancuthbertca is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.