View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 04:50 AM   #10
faustx
ShelfLife Founder
Re: How To Be A Shelf Life Curator: Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagagalvatron View Post
Some feedback for curation (Using Firefox 8.0):

It's a little clunky, so I've been using browser tabs to reduce the amount of back-and-forth. For example, rather than click on New Product or Add Item, I'll create a new tab so I don't have to click back to the Manage screens to add something else.

The only problem is the Browse Catalogs button. If you move the cursor up through this button, the pop-down menu persists no matter where the cursor is. The only way to get rid of it is to move the cursor down through the Browse Catalog button and all the way through the pop down menu.

Sometimes quickly moving down through the Browse Catalogs button will cause the submenu to pop up and persist. Seems to be related to speed, because if I go slower, it disappears like it should once I get past the submenu.

This is kind of annoying because browsing the catalog is the last thing I want to be doing when curating and the pop up menu obscures info or entry boxes. I'm trying to train myself to avoid it, but it's right there in prime real estate.
Yep, agreed. I noticed this myself. It is the result of the request last week by several users to make that mega menu activate on hover rather than click. We'll fix it by adding a 1s delay so quick motions don't open it by mistake.

James
faustx is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.