evenstaves
you renegade maverick
Re: Hasbro Summer Savings - 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by evenstaves View Post
at WM they're assorted SKUs
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngnaw View Post
Doesn't Walmart print on their receipt that if you get a Snarl, then go to TRU and purchase a Dreadwind on sale, then return the Dreadwind to Walmart, they won't accept it since it's Snarl on the receipt? The skus are all different for each figure at Walmart... I say shenanigans on this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by predahank View Post
I'm pretty sure that the skus are different for every item at Walmart.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocturn View Post
This was my understanding. Every figure has it's own listing in WM's system, not just by size.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMegatron View Post
Bullshit. Walmart does not work that way. Only Toys "R" Us deals with one SKU for the entire line.
Sorry I was at work today, couldn't respond till now

Stopped off at the local WM for clarification, took a Swoop, a Dreadwing and the price tag on the peg holding them, to a manager (yellow vest)

The peg says "TRA PRIME DELUXE AST"
But when I scan the individual figures at the price checker, it does in fact list them by their specific names

Manager scans the price tag from the shelf and shows his RF gun screen; the "TRA PRIME DELUXE AST" SKU is a "parent/master" SKU that identifies the case the product comes in, the individually-named SKUs on each item are the "child" SKUs (the sale units inside the master case)

He also specified that swapping one figure for another isn't a big deal, especially if they're the same size class (and therefore the exact same price) - after all, a swap is basically a return, followed by a purchase
He indicated that if I wasn't buying a figure, the return would be paid out as a giftcard with the cost of the figure anyways, so taking a same-type figure saves the trouble

Now granted, this policy bit could be the opinion of a single manager, and not indicative of wider practice - I just wanted to clarify that the existence of a master SKU that identifies all figures in a size class (per toyline of course), is absolutely a thing at WalMart, and makes it easier for returns reps to identify that a swap of one for the other, is ideal for them
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.