Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-16-2023, 03:01 PM   #237
evenstaves
you renegade maverick
Re: I just transformed...

Evolution core Slag & Sludge, personally I think these are fun
Slag is definitely better, has an accessory and decent poseability (no elbows tho) - Sludge suffers a lot from having to be the “core” of the combiner, and it’s super obvious
But they’re cute little doofs, that I think would be fun to pose with the SS86 leaders
I really like the combined Volcanicus torso - it channels CW Motormaster once you’ve attached the Perfect Effect torso “girdle” that forces him into a really actually smart lookin… torso - LISTEN IT JUST LOOKS GREAT OK
All we need now is to find out that the legs suck; gonna get dat Grimlock this summer

Legacy Armada Starscream, just did a quick transformation this morning but he seems cool enough - beats the hell outta that old Generations one for sure
For someone who didn’t give a sh*t about Armada in the heyday, with this & HotShot I’m on the way to having a small collection of them, it would seem
Bit concerned about the sliding shoulder parts, how the arms are supposed to slide in & out under the shoulder pauldrons during transformation? One of my arms was really sloppy loose on that slider right out the box, we’ll see how much that affects poseability down the line
It’s a real shame about his wing blade, that they didn’t even try - and the electro sword is just stupid kibble

Last edited by evenstaves; 05-30-2023 at 01:40 PM.
evenstaves is online now   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.