Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 04:09 PM   #23
LilacShark
Mini-Con
Re: Anyone wanna be my TFCon buddy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pgianos View Post
So basically everyone who is going doesn't want to be bothered. Moreover giving cliches you'll meet lots of people... a big letdown from this "community"....ive lived away my whole life and even when you are good looking social and fun it's still difficult to meet people at the best of times. People clique up fast in all corners of life. If I was coming and I will next year I will definitely hang out with you. It would be my pleasure.
You know, I used to think this too but last night I got to actually BE a a part of Scott's little group last night and I found out that no one knew each other. I had asked the girl next to me who is everybody and she didn't know, then later on, the girl in the other corner commented how no one knew her so she just waited for people to come to her and Scott has a really hard time paying attention to more than one person at a time so he's not purposefully snubbing anyone. You just have to interrupt and go for it. It's annoying when you're talking to him and someone does it to you but that's just how it is.

So don't think that just because there's a circle of friends already, that you're not welcome. Sit down near by, pay attention, interjects when possible and be able to carry on a conversation and you'll do just fine.

As for next year, we'll see. It depends on who's going to be a guest. I wasn't going to be here this year and then I found out Scott McNeil was coming. Whoop! There went a thousand for a hotel room plus I don't know how much more just getting ready for the whole thing. I went all out for him.

You should've come this year, why didn't you? No cash? (That was me when Peter Cullen came. I couldn't afford him, unfortunately.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The7thParallel View Post
You're welcome to hang out with me and my five year old son, though I'm only going to be there for a few hours today. I'll probably be there around 10am or so!
aww I seemed to have missed you. So sorry about that but I'm actually making loads of friends/acquaintances!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelacoaster View Post
I think I'll be heading to the tfcon solo. If there is a place to meet up at a certain time let me know. Thanks.
Hey, sure, I'm probably going to be at the after party with Scott or just hanging out in general. That's at 9 though, if you want to meet earlier, on me. I'll be here tomorrow too. Don't worry.
LilacShark is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.