Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 05:34 PM   #16
Swalloweddark
Generation 2
Re: TFcon Toronto 2017 Feedback Thread

Aa..TF Con 2017...

It seems like nothing changes at this con.

They did finally separate the Dealers area this year which I liked but I could tell if it helped cause Attendance seemed to be down this year. I had Elbow room in the Dealers area ( both), there was hardly anyone sitting in the panel room, no lines at the guest area and you could move down the hall freely.

The con itself is a meh to me. None of the panels interested me or much of the hype. I had a good time though cause we made our own. We webt around the dealers room for an hour then enjoyed speaking to the artists as always. They are a wonderful bunch and so is their work. ��

Id probably be more into the Cosplay Contest if it was run like they actually wanted it at the con. One year, I remember they had to 'sneak' it into the programming because their was other staff that didnt want it. Every year we get asked to enter but it isnt worth our time. When they ever get a good solid contest down then we might.

The con needs more to do based on the fandom. After we did our 2 hour shopping on Saturday we were either spending time in our room or out in the city but we bought weekend passes and was there since Thrusday.

Id need to see more attendee and con interaction. Something that keeps your attendees actually at ypur con not shop for an hour than leave. Though We say that every year.

So overall, another meh con but I enjoyed my weekend outside it. Looking forward to 2018.

Also, If any of you amazing attendees caught our Jazz and Prowl on Saturday feel free to send us the pictures! �� We saw and posed with so much awesome peeps.
Swalloweddark is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.