Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 02:04 PM   #12
freakx2001
Transformers Animated
freakx2001's Ebay Auctions
Re: TFcon Toronto 2017 Feedback Thread

Glad I was able to attend another TFcon, I think this was my 5th?. Just a couple of quick comments both ways.

First like others I wasn't a fan of several tables charging in American. I understand why they were doing that, since as a business they don't want to loose money, but it just wasn't done very well. Also it didn't help the situation when the different tables were using a different exchange rates on the conversion. So moving forward, I think that needs to be brought up, and possibly thought out more so people are aware of the situation they are being presented with.

While I love the fact that the event has grown and can now handle a second room, I do feel this may need to be tweaked a little. I felt bad for the people in the smaller room, as there was no way they were getting as much foot traffic as the people in the larger room. While I'm not sure if there was a price difference between the two rooms for tables, I kind of feel if the event can handle that many tables (2 rooms, and the haul way), they may want to start to look for a bigger area to host the 2 day con, so everyone can just be in the same room.

One small small complaint is that I found some of the Sunday panels kinda weak. If it's meant to be a convention and not just a sale, I think some of the panels should have a bit more depth to them.

Overall I'm totally glad I went, and hoping I make it back for next year.
freakx2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.