Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Thread: TFCC Problems
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 08:06 PM   #1
Akroyer
Nexus Maximus
Thumbs down TFCC Problems

Well, it would seem that the news isn't going to end well for getting my Sideburn figure.

I've been emailing with their support for the last week.

To recap, I moved back in early spring. And went onto the website in April to update my account information to my new address. I ended up emailing them about it, since there was no place for me to put my province. Just states. They told me it would be fine to just list it next to my city on the form on the web site, which I did. Case Closed.

Fast forward from April to August and the club figures are mailed out. And I don't get mine. I get a call from the elderly people living at my old address, telling me they had a small box and some other mail. But already had it returned to the post office (Why they called after the fact was anyones guess) I contacted the post office immediately and they told me too bad, nothing they could do. All mail returned to sender is apparently sent out immediately (Seems awful fast to me but..)

So, I email the club on Sept 1st to ask about the figure. And they tell me that my stuff has been returned to them 'No longer at address' thanks for my email. Pretty short and curt reply I thought. No form letter sympathy to look into it or anything at all.

So as the emails go I mention that I was in contact with them in April about my address change, and they request that email for review.

I send it too them, and today I get an email back that tells me that it doesn't contain anything about an address change..

The part of the message where I had said I was updating my information and had a question about it apparently doesn't constitute proof that I was updating my account information ?!? I almost think I'm being called a liar of some sort..

So I emailed back again, the reason for that email in the spring and I did the change. But there seems to be no proof ?? And If that email doesn't show I was updating my info, I don't know what else to say.

And for good measure I emailed the person who responded back in April as well. But I doubt they would remember anything from 5 months ago that was only one message.

So, boiled down the club doesn't seem to care. And hasn't even expressed any shred of sympathy that there could have been any problems. It seems they are blaming it all on me or being frustratingly neutral at best.

I at least expected some type of 'Faux' sympathy that I had a problem and they would look into it. Whether they really would or not. I haven't even been offered any choices on what I can do yet. I expected them to offer to re-ship it too me at my own expense. But that hasn't happened yet.

The only solid piece of info I have is when they quoted my address back to me, and it was my original address like they have no record of my change.

I expect my next email or maybe two to be the last, there isn't much else I can say to them if they don't want to hear it, but offer or accept paying out of my own pocket to ship it back. Assuming they even admit to having any left.

No matter how this turns out I can't see joining the club ever again ( I know now, there is little point being Canadian if I don't go to Botcon) but I am very disappointed in the tone of their treatment when someone contacts them with a problem. I feel like it's all been blamed on me from the start.

And I would not recommend joining them to anyone if this is how they deal with customer problems

Anyway, we'll see how this ends. It's just really souring me on things right now.

This little rant helps get it all out.

Akroyer is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.