Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Thread: FEZaid
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 05:42 PM   #11
BruticusMax
Bruticus Maximus Forever!
Re: FEZaids' Feedback

I must disagree with all the feedback above. The good feedback would be true if it all wasn't on a whim for him to complete those transactions.

It was my first time dealing with this member, and the first deal always counts in a better feedback. However FEZAID didn't even bother to complete the first deal with me.

Instead, after agreeing to the deal with me (his first customer for the item), he went off to sell the same item to another buyer without informing me, while I kept thinking the item is "on hold" for me as per his email. I had been waiting for his arrival in to the country and he disappointed me before then.

After PMing him and finding out that the item is ALREADY being held for another member without having me know about it. I can not recommend this seller to anyone except members who would like to take the CHANCE with him. Who knows on a whim you might end up completing the deal and another good feedback might land on this thread hm?

P.S I have all the emails to prove anyone wrong should they want to start a war over the internet about "How You can't leave bad feedback" Such feedback should be allowed in order to keep others well aware of what they're stepping in to. We all do it already. We ask other board buddies on here "How's this guy for trades" behind the scenes. Why not be clear so people can save their time and find another seller?

I'm well aware that whoever is going to complete the deal on the same item that I was going to will be leaving an "Amazing Feedback" down here. However it doesn't disqualify me from leaving a feedback.

I no longer have time to waste waiting for such trades that aren't going to happen. Let's be honest. It has happened to all of us before. Do we want to deal with that again? I don't think so.

Last edited by BruticusMax; 03-25-2013 at 11:43 PM.
BruticusMax is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.