Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 09:24 AM   #35
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions
Re: Counting 'em down again! One more time :)

December 9

Introducing on the white background, hailing from Hasbro brought to me by Target by way of Kijiji weighing in at 351 grams, the single worst combiner I have ever had the pleasure of owning, not once but twice, the jolly ranchers of Transformers

The Target Exclusive Beast Hunters Predacon ABOMINUS!

Yes you read right I have owned it before. Initially I bought it because I never had an Abominus as a kid, just Sinnertwin and Rippersnapper. Then I found the regular retail set and bought all of them and as Target went tits up in Canada (come to think of it what the hell does that even mean?) Anyway I bought the exclusive version because it was cheap. Then as I began to re-focus on my collection goals Abominus just wasn’t worth keeping so I sold both. Stupid me had I known what would have come to me much later on I would have kept them. By luck through a group buy and another friend passing up on the figure I purchased the up scaled commander class Predaking for a really good price but in having done that I now had a 4th Predaking but this one had no subjects for his grace to be bestowed upon so I began searching for Predacons and found enough to my satisfaction so here were are. He came combined and was thoroughly torn apart and put into beast mode and so they shall forever remain. I won’t bother going over each one individually, not because they are older toys but simply they are legion class and not much to them to be honest. What lies ahead for tomorrow, eh, who knows? Oh wait I do

wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.