Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 09:00 AM   #76
joshimus
Metroplex
Re: Combiner Wars Devastator Costco news

Depending on how much you make use of Costco's bulk buys depends on whether the membership is worth it to you. For myself, I don't buy in bulk so buying exclusively from Costco has no purpose. For those that buy a lot in bulk, it may serve a greater purpose financially. So I can see why people would want to be a member. Having to pay for a membership is nothing when you are saving a ton on things you would need to buy.
When I worked at Indigo ages ago, the indigo rewards card had a fee but if you spent enough then the savings would make the care free. So 55.00 Costco card when you can save hundreds, it does make sense.
With my 3A membership, especially with the USD prices, saving 15% on stuff I buy from them is HUGE. So it may suck to spend the money on a membership package but in the long run it saves me money on toys I want to buy at a cheaper price with a harsh exchange rate.
It's all a matter of perspective and what benefits you.
If Devestator shows up at Costco Ancaster, I can always send my mom to grab me one...if anything to repaint or modify, but I certainly do not need my own membership.
joshimus is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.