Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 01:55 AM   #74
Dangard Ace
Masterpiece
Re: Combiner Wars Devastator Costco news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einstein View Post
Membership is 55 dollars for the basic, I suck at shopping membership or I'm an old, single person. Everyone else should have the Executive one, it's 110 but you get 800-1000 dollars a year in grocery savings, 2% cash back on nearly everything you buy, extra savings on home & auto insurance, car rentals, home phone services, and much more.

There is nothing you can buy at any store cheaper, even on sale, that's simply not true. People who say that are not truly comparing the Costco size with the regular store version of the same product.

I can guarantee that 100%.

But I will be honest, if you need convincing to shop at Costco and pay 110 bucks to save hundreds per year, you should seriously look at what you are paying for stuff, because it's probably too much.

Since shopping at Costco, I've saved hundreds of dollars on my yearly groceries, over 100 dollars a year in car insurance, and I've earned well over 150 bucks back each year with my 2% reward.

But yes, if you're not satisfied with your membership they will refund it at any time as long as it is not expired, but you can't sign up again for 6 months after.

You must never shop anywhere then, because you pay to shop everywhere, Costco is merely up front about it.

There is nothing at Costco that is marked up more than 14%. NOTHING. Costco makes almost ZERO money on it's products.

You know what the mark up is at your local grocery store? Or Wal*Mart? Or any other store you shop at? Over 100% on average.
Haha. Costco is great for some things (ie Gas, electronics, milk/bread and stuff in bulk like tissues) but if I'm looking for groceries I'm hitting Chinatown. Price and selection can't be beat. This is in Toronto where we have huge asian communities with large supermarkets that are just as busy or busier then Costco here.

Not getting a Devy from Chinatown though, almost guaranteed to be a KO.
Dangard Ace is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.