Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 09:57 PM   #30
The7thParallel
Nexus Maximus
Re: Transformers Masterpiece Soundwave Released at Canadian Retail

Quote:
Originally Posted by laffy View Post
all who used the baby10 code should redo thier pre orders .
with all the changes on the site and limitations now tru just may cancel your order... if you read the fine print they can and likey do it....

If you have some concrete proof that TRU is going to take the extreme measure of cancelling dozens of orders placed in good faith, please share it! Otherwise, people should take this with a grain of salt.

I'm not trying to rain on your parade, laffy. Your speculation/info that you've shared lately has been quite helpful, but you have to understand skepticism on an anonymous message board forum from members who don't have access to your sources or information. You might be 100% legit, but your reluctance to be clear is what's causing hesitation from some.

I have no desire to NOT trust you, but I have no reason to blindly accept what you're saying. I'd very much like to take your word! Anyone with solid info is a HUGE help around here especially for people who are as passionate about our hobby as we are.

The joke will be on me and many others if our orders are cancelled and you can 'laffy' at us as we sit with no new figure.

Please understand that this post is not meant to be rude or disrespectful to you in any way.
The7thParallel is online now   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.