Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 09:45 PM   #8
UltraPrimal
Canadian Slag
Re: Canadian Slag Episode 64 - Nothing Good on TV

Have to agree with everyone. The Toy Hunters guy is a complete and total douche bag. If I was at a Kenner designers home going through all the old toys he's brought home from work 10, 15, 20 years ago, I'd want to talk with him about how he made them. How he got the ideas for them. See if he still had any conceptual designs that show the toys earlier incarnations. The story behind the toy itself.

Not to mention that the first episode was obvious staged. And the fact the guy knows dick-all about toys. That just makes the guy even more of a douche than he already is.

Now the Collection Intervention bitch is just as bad, or worse. She may or may not know a little more than the other guy, but what she's doing is terrible. The Transformers guy did need help, but forcing him to sell his "Breakdown Robot", a figure that has great sentimental value to him because it's not "G1" is horrible and ignorant. But he did need help. Just maybe not any sort of help she could provide. I checked out his website. It looks like it was designed 15 years ago.

The TFSS figures. Not much to say. Ultra Mammoth and Scourge: Yay! Circuit and Jackpot: Nay.

The comic guy was even worse. Dooping people into thinking they're going to appear on a show to celebrate their collection and then turning a 180 on them and shame them for their collection is just wrong. That guy didn't have a problem. He just needed some storage space. Making him trade his entire collection, which has great sentimental value, for one comic is retarded.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.