Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 10:13 AM   #24
MapleMegatron
Canadian Slag
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys R Us Deluxe Skullitron and Megatron Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by protoform_ironhide View Post
The quality do get worse over the years. Just look at the cybertron line figures compare to your Titan return line. Well, just my opinion.
I was actually going to use that for the other side of the agument. The Titans return deluxes are as big as the deluxes from Cybertron and have a much higher parts count with more complex transformations. Compare Triggerhappy to Deluxe Hot Shot for instance and its night and way with Hot Shot being closer to a G1 brick by comparison. And anyone who rants about simplified transformations should steer far away from those toys. They might get a heart attack when transforming Cybertron Menasor and realizing that he isnt anymore complext than a 3 step toy. Plus, the difference in articulation from Cybertron to Titans Return is as stark as comparing a current deluxe toy to current MP.

I still love all those toys for what they are but the technological advancement is really clear to me and I feel we get more from these toys than we did with the Cybertron ones. Especially with a much less intrusive gimmick.

And lets be straight here, doesn anyone really miss this?

Transformers Cybertron Smokescreen Gallery

Transformers Cybertron Thunderblast (Chromia) Gallery

Last edited by MapleMegatron; 08-08-2017 at 10:16 AM.
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.