One reason why I backed Haslab Unicron.

1) I want it.

The end.
rimelaugh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echotransformer View Post
Why I've decided to back HasLabs Unicron

as long as it's in my budget".
Really, key point. There are people backing it who are also freaking out that they really can't or shouldn't be spending the money on it right now.

"It's not a lot of money nowadays" somebody said in this thread. I'... what? Man, I guess you make some good dough because that's a half month's rent. I can't afford the Switch I want right now, and I'll get way more use out of that. For some of us, a lot of us, it just isn't it.

It concerns me more and more that a lot of collectors don't actually DO budgets. This is your toy money. If you can't afford something, don't. But people max their credit cards and hustle and develop anxiety and stress if they can't get everything they want... This isn't a hypothetical. It's a real thing I've encountered locally and on forums. Hell, I went through it somewhat in my life --- thankfully not to an extent that damaged me or left me unable to pay the necessaries of life.

I have philosophical and ethical problems with the crowdfunding aspect of the project. I don't have the same objections to, say, the new MP Prime. I think he's ludicrously expensive but hey, if you can afford it and it's in your budget, knock yourself out.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.