Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 06-03-2021, 03:10 PM   #215
evenstaves
you renegade maverick
Re: The Transformers VENTING Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodimusRocks View Post
I got a Titans Returns figure and I absolutely hate it. Compared to WFC Combiner Wars and Titans Return do not match up at all.

PoTP's monster bots are okay though, I really like the seacons.
CW/POTP is for the combined modes imo, you either love the big gangsters or you don't (upgrade kits help)

TR is for little dudes driving the vehicles imo, with the enjoyment proportionally greater if the deluxes/voyagers are vehicles (leaders as sh*t bases are whatever), and how visible the little guys are while driving (canopy/cockpits that basically hide them away, are whatever)

If you just keep all your TR as standing around deluxes/voyagers/leaders, for SURE they don't hold up to WFC's articulation

The joy comes from what else they brought to the table (gimmicks), imo

Legends-class in all PWT lines are mostly good, but I find the best one are the ones that took advantage of same titanmaster compatibility - POTP Beachcomber is pretty good on his own, but he's also an absolutely ballin' vehicle for a lil dude

EDIT -> also, the more titanmasters you have, the more proportional joy you experience
Me and my kid once, had an awesome time taking every single removable head and laying them all out, just a million heads that are also lil dudes

Last edited by evenstaves; 06-03-2021 at 03:14 PM.
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.